JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Experience in High Voltage Electrical Systems and a Technical Compliance Manager, having worked in Electrical and Mechanical services environment.
- Experienced in Auditing, Assessing and Appointing Authorized Persons Medium / High Voltage.
- Ability to establish and make aware operational restrictions.
- Able to interact with the local site deviations to the safe system of work for medium voltage in conjunction with the local authorizing engineers / person.
- Make sure that a safe, reliable and cost effective power distribution system and computer control system.
- Designs, installs and maintains the power distribution system(s)
- Have a crucial role in the delivery of technical solutions, balancing commercial, technical and mentoring responsibilities.
The ideal candidate would be as follows:
- Electrical Engineering degree specialize in High Voltage
- At least 10 years of experience
- Operational experience
- Great communication skills
- Experience with cooling systems, treating water, physical and chemical controls.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.