JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, a manufacturing company, is currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager who will work in their factory in Sharjah and perform the following duties:
• Responsible for supporting the finance and accounting function of the factory while also communicating with head office to ensure compliance with the organization’s financial policies and procedures.
• Maintain accurate records of financial transactions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and prepare financial reports for head office as required.
• Ensure Compliance with UAE Value added Tax (VAT) law regarding invoice formats, invoicing done within timeline etc.
• Collect, check, and analyze financial data to identify trends, opportunities, and improvement areas and provide this information to head office as required.
• Managing and organizing data, and documents related to bank facility operations
• Follow up with the departments to ensure the timely closure of the accounts.
• Promote value and recommendations, including efficiency and cost-saving opportunities.
• Track inventory levels, coordinate and conduct special stock checking and investigations, and reconcile inventory records by head office policies and procedures and/or ad-hoc projects with minimal supervision and direction.
• Provide regular updates to head office on financial matters and respond to head office inquiries in timely manner.
• Perform other duties as assigned
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have a minimum 5 to 7 years of general accounting/ finance experience
• Must have worked in a manufacturing environment or something similar
• Should have completed for a Master of Commerce.(M.Com) or similar
• Experience working on SAP ERP desirable.
• Must be familiar in UAE taxation system
• Strong computer skills; Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Willing to work in Sharjah
• Willing to work in a factory work environment
• Can work 6 days a week
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange of our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients. If you receive any emails, SMS or calls requesting you to pay from someone claiming to be an employee of Black Pearl before they can process your application, please report and write an email to us or contact our office.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.