JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company .
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for upkeep of guest floors and public area as per standards.
- Optimizes work productivity by effectively scheduling and allocating all available resources, recommends changes in methods, equipment, to Assistant Manager Housekeeping in order to improve departmental standards/productivity and ensures implementation of the same.
- Responsible for ensuring that team follows periodical cleaning schedules.
- Ensures guest requirements and requests are promptly and efficiently responded in order to achieve higher customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for coordinating and to maintain good working relations with Front office and uniformed services.
- Ensure employees are informed daily about priorities to personalize service .
- Liaise with other departments to ensure room cleanliness standards are maintained while meeting productivity goals.
- Preparation of housekeeping daily report and monthly reports, commenting on key performance indicators.
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in the luxury or upscale segment is preferred.
- Strong guest relations and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.