JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Are you an experienced Interior Designer who is looking to join a global design firm that values its employees' well-being and longevity?
We are looking for an Interior Designer with 7+ years’ experience to join our client’s close-knit team as a Senior Interior Designer, where the successful individual will have the opportunity to work on interesting projects across wide-ranging sectors.
• Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
• Working from home is also possible on some days
Gross monthly base salary:
• 20,000 – 22,000 AED
• Individual growth plans created for staff
• Working visa
• Well-being focused - ensuring that all staff have a work/life balance
• Salary reviews
AED 20,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Architecture, interior architecture, or interior design degree
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 7+ years’ experience (residential and hospitality)
• Proficient in Revit, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Design-focussed, detail-minded and technically skilled
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-driven, bubbly and collaborative individual
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Matching the right employee to the right job is crucial for business success. To do so requires experience and time, but unfortunately, busy companies and hard-working job seekers can often struggle with.
GCB Recruitment help bridge that gap, actively searching on your behalf to find and pair the most suitable job seekers with the correct job. As property and financial services industry leaders across the UK and overseas, we know the qualities required to flourish in these sectors.
We use a region and sector-specific approach unique to ourselves, meaning you'll have a single point of contact throughout the process, who understands exactly what you need. In fact, with the largest job and candidate pool in the market, we probably already have the right job seeker or role for you.