JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A great Fit Out company is seeking a highly skilled Senior Interior Designer with experience in office fitout projects to join their team in Dubai. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the design process for various office fitout projects from concept to completion. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in interior design, specifically with commercial office projects, and be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of design principles, project management, and client relations.
• Lead and manage the design process for multiple office fitout projects from concept to completion.
• Develop and present design concepts to clients, taking into consideration their specific needs and preferences.
• Produce detailed design drawings and specifications for construction.
• Coordinate with external consultants, contractors, and suppliers to ensure the smooth execution of projects.
• Manage project timelines and budgets, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Conduct site visits to monitor progress and ensure compliance with design specifications.
• Mentor and train junior designers and provide guidance and feedback on their work.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design or a related field.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in interior design, with a focus on commercial office fitout projects.
• Must be based in Dubai or willing to relocate as soon as possible
• Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, and other relevant software.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, consultants, and suppliers.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead a team of designers and work collaboratively with other departments.
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality, and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavor to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.