JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are working with one of our established clients who are looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join the team in Dubai.
The Senior ID will be responsible for creating innovative design solutions and implementing them throughout the project, from concept to completion.
The ideal candidate should have experience in all areas of interior design, including Commercial, Workplace, F&B, Retail, Hospitality projects.
Working closely with other team members within the business, the Senior ID will also be responsible for project deliverables, meeting overall project design schedules, as well as preparing and conducting design presentations as well as managing client relationships.
• Develop conceptual design concepts and produce sketches, drawings and 3D visuals to present design ideas.
• Understand client needs and develop interior design solutions that are creative, innovative and practical.
• Conduct research, analyze data and design spaces based on client requirements and industry standards.
• Prepare detailed drawings, specifications and materials list for interior design projects.
• Work closely with architects, engineers and contractors to ensure design intent is maintained throughout the construction process.
• Monitor and inspect work in progress to ensure that construction meets design standards.
• Participate and lead client meetings and ensure that all design requirements are met.
• Ensure that all projects are completed within the allocated budget and timeline.
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 6 years of experience as an Interior Designer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field.
• Excellent knowledge of interior design principles, materials and techniques.
• Excellent problem solving, communication and time management skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Has worked on multitude of projects
• Previous Middle East experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.