JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a pro-active and driven individual with a passion for Landscape Architecture and design. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your leadership skills and work on some of the most high-profile projects throughout the UAE and KSA, The right candidate needs to be confident and comfortable working in a collaborative team environment.
• Working independently or with Consultant, Architects & Engineers, designs and prepares, and coordinates implementation of projects, oversees the work, and administers consultant construction.
• Presents project design to Directors/Department Heads for review and makes recommendations to meet their needs.
• Participates in the final inspection of projects and makes recommendations regarding the acceptance of construction work.
• May review plans and site design for aesthetics, environmental acceptability, compliance with codes and standards, and accessibility requirements.
• Prepares reviews and evaluates contract technical specifications for architectural elements of projects.
• Adhere to the client’s design budget throughout all design stages
• Prepares technical reports, progress reports, and special studies to support other internal/external Engineers/Consultants.
• Assess and coordinate MEP design loads pertaining to water supply, drainage, lighting, and irrigation requirements
• Acts as a Lead Worker over the activities of subordinate professional staff and prepares reports and correspondence.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or similar field.
• 5 - 10 years of Architecture experience.
• Professional Registration is preferred. LEED and sustainable design knowledge are required.
• Experience in Autodesk Revit, Lumion, Auto CAD, and other drawing-based design programs.
• Demonstrate knowledge of landscape architectural design principles and practices.
• Knowledge of landscape architectural design principles such as materials and methods, urban design, elements of 'good' design, form, function, circulation, context, and design standards and codes.
• Ability to independently evaluate, select and modify standard landscape architectural techniques, procedures, and criteria.
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
• Demonstrate ability to organize and coordinate projects.
• Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a diverse work environment individually and collaboratively.
• Good knowledge of the local Flora and Fauna of the UAE and KSA.
• Good knowledge of local materials and availability, regional construction technology, and standards of practice.
• Lead internal discipline coordination meetings.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Studio International Engineering (SIEC) Consultants was established in Dubai in November 2014 as a boutique design studio comprised of Architects, Planners, and Project & Development Managers with vast experience in the region and industry.
SIEC has already entered the market aggressively by winning high-profile projects due to its team's experience, quality delivery, and full-service offerings, providing front-to-end development solutions ranging from Architectural Designs, full in-house Engineering, Interior Design, Project Management, and Landscape Design.
SIEC has undertaken a total of 140 projects with over AED 120M in related fees since inception.
SIEC has a 4-star rating from Dubai Municipality Pre-Qualification Section for contractors and consultants.