JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is an elite global firm with a long-standing presence in the Middle East. The Dubai office is on the search for a Legal Analyst to manage the Compliance requirements across the MENA region.
Working in a team of two Analysts and in the wider compliance ecosystem consisting of Associates, General Counsels, and AML Specialists, responsibilities will include:
* Advising on due diligence requirements and conducting enhanced due diligence on higher risk clients for all Middle East offices;
* Research and risk assessment of AML, media, and other due diligence matters upon initial client engagement and throughout on-boarding;
* Providing advice and emails to department heads and partners upon assessment;
* Attend to internal communications in a timely and effective manner;
* Ad hoc projects including sanctions screenings, general compliance enquiries, and collaborating with senior colleagues on third party payment advice.
* This is a full time, permanent position ideal for someone with a solid understanding of anti-money laundering practices and regulations in the Middle East.
* The ideal applicant will have recent, local experience in a similar role with a private practice law firm or in-house team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.