JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Robert Half are working with a large investment wealth group in Abu Dhabi, with an outstanding track record in private equity transactions globally.
* Provide legal advice and support to the business units while keeping in mind strategic and business objectives
* Provide counsel and guides the compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulation
* Prepare dissemination and implementation of the legal policies, including policies regarding management of vendors' risk and trademarks
* Review external/internal complaints and advises the business/HR on the preparation of written responses to customers
* Provide insights into material legal (including new legislations) or regulatory developments that may have an impact on the business and their implications
* Stay current on emerging trends in the law and regulations through continuing legal education, reading, professional conferences, and participating in professional associations
* Develop continuous process improvements related to regulatory filings, anticipates legal issues and develops programs to mitigate risk and address potential liabilities
* Manage litigation filed against the company and deal with external counsel, court experts, courts, and the police to resolve matters
* Report relevant litigation matters to management and provide updates to the relevant stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree in Law or related field
* Common law qualified lawyer
* Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic is essential an internationally recognised law firm, recognised bank, financial institution
* 9 - 12 years of relevant experience in Legal / Compliance / Litigation
Salary and Benefits
65,000 - 75,000 AED per month, depending on experience, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.