JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The role presents an opportunity to manage a hands-on Internal Audit function.
Our client is one of the top investment firms in the MENA region and are market leaders in education and healthcare.
* Establish clear positioning and clarity of the internal audit function through the internal audit charter
* Develop internal audit strategy that aligns with the Corporate Strategy to ensure adequate coverage of key business areas in all sectors which the company operates
* Prepare / update the internal Audit Charter to define the objectives and scope of the Internal Audit Division, its authorities and responsibilities including policies and procedures by reference to the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing for the review and approval by the Audit Committee
* Make recommendations for modifications to be made to the Annual Audit Plan during the year if circumstances necessitate and obtain Audit Committee approval
* Market leading compensation
* Huge opportunity for growth and development
The ideal candidate will:
* Be able & willing to work in Dubai
* Be Fluent in Arabic
* Have 8-12 years of experience within Internal Audit, ideally with previous experience in a 'group' focus
* Have experience within a Private Equity or Investments firm
* Be hands-on, detail oriented & able to function in a lean environment
* Have strong communication & stakeholder management skills
* Have excellent attention to detail
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Financial Analyst Jobs in UAE
Senior Project Manager Jobs in UAE
Deputy Manager Jobs in UAE