JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The job holder will work closely with Senior Executive Director- Business Excellence and Organizational Performance to develop the strategic elements of the company balance scorecard and implementation guidelines, establish Corporate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Organization Performance Management system and co-ordinate with the Division Heads at the BUs to ensure the achievement of the company balance scorecard, targets and timelines.
The Job holder will oversee the implementation of systematic management practices to assess, monitor and improve the way balance scorecard is managed throughout the Group
• Design and establish organization balance scorecard at the Corporate and business units, propose alternative approaches that enables the effectiveness of the company score cards.
• Establish organizational Performance Management system that include tools, templates, and guidelines for the effective measurement of performance in line with the Company Scorecard and highlight risks related.
• Align strategic checkpoints and KPIs at the Corporate to monitor progress toward the fulfillment of strategic goals; and carry out periodic reviews and highlight the business performance to stake holders and monitor progress towards the fulfillment of strategic goals.
• Cascade the Dubai Holding/stakeholder expectations on growth plans down to the Corporate and communicate to the business and ensure the corporate balance scorecard is aligned to stakeholder expectations.
• Manage balance scorecard formulation and execution exercise by coordinating with the various divisions of DHRE, ensuring that each division considers the present and future needs of DHRE in the development of the overall goals and objectives and align their KPIs with stakeholders and company score card
• Provide high-level feedback during the development of the policies ensuring key areas are covered relating to business performance monitoring which will facilitate a smooth and consistent manner for carrying out responsibilities.
• Manage and be the custodian for balance scorecard, balance scorecard tools, policies, process frameworks and guidelines set for business performance monitoring.
• Assess & Review the feedback on the KPI’s from the BU’s and raise it for the management for decision
• Prepare project analysis and company reports (periodical and adhoc) for top management meetings monthly and quarterly e.g. the MIS reports which monitor and report on the progress of all aspects of the balance scorecard and KPI’s for making an informed decision.
• Manage and lead all management consultant engagements with strategic focus.
Qualifications, Experiences, Skills:
• Master Degree in the field of Business Management or Investments.
• Strong business acumen and understanding of strategic planning, measuring business performance and development as well as knowledge of the real estate industry.
• Must be a Certified Balance Score Card Practitioner with expertise in leading Balance scorecard activities.
• Must have thorough knowledge of financial terms and processes, Organizational strategy and Corporate Audit & Assessment
Preferred certifications as below:
• Certified Performance Management professional
• Certified EFQM Professional
• ISO 9001Certified
• ISO C31000 Certified
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dubai Properties leverages its impressive legacy as a reliable developer to elevate Dubai’s status as a global icon. With almost two decades of expertise designing and developing sought-after residential master communities across waterfront, urban, and suburban locations, Dubai Properties addresses every aspect of the real estate landscape. Its communities - home to an array of residents and happy families - include JBR, Jaddaf Waterfront, La Vie, 1/JBR, Bellevue Towers, Remraam, Mudon and Villanova to name a few.
Dubai Properties also offers institutional investors access to an extensive land portfolio for development opportunities. All the initiatives aim to enrich the lives of residents and visitors, bringing a vast collection of living experiences to the Emirates.