JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
In this role you will have exposure to many projects, practices and work closely with leaders. It offers a great opportunity to grow and develop marketing, communication and project management skills.
• Support the delivery and implementation of integrated marketing programs and communication activities to raise the brand in the region across key target audiences, clients, employees, recruits, alumni and media.
• Contribute towards the creation and adaptation of marketing content, with a client-centric view and a PR-first approach where needed.
• Support profile raising in the local market and coordinate direct media opportunities with PR agency.
• Coordinate the development and production of local content and the localisation of global content, including publishing and promotion of content on digital platforms, in line with the brand identity and tone of voice (real, refreshing, relatable).
• Work closely with regional and global teams (digital, web, recruiting, alumni, events), external vendors to support marketing initiatives.
• Support social media strategy and digital engagement to develop social media campaigns working together with the global and regional marketing teams; to be posted on ME&A and Global accounts.
• Help to build social media supporters across the regional offices to encourage employee advocacy.
• Assist the Senior Marketing Specialist/Manager to manage the ME&A website to profile the latest content including optimizing senior leader profiles and campaign material.
• Coordinate with the global digital team on website development and updates.
• Manage design requirements and liaison with designers to create marketing materials including digital brand assets.
• Monitor local marketing activity spend and evaluate opportunities against budget.
• A university degree or equivalent in marketing, communications or business
• 2-4 years of proven marketing experience or professional services experience or other corporate institutions, preferred
• Experience across online and offline marketing activities (digital, social media, thought leadership creation, PR and events)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel), social media, and online marketing campaign tools
• Experience with CRM systems and e-marketing platforms (InterAction, Salesforce, and / or Vuture) a plus
• Willingness to learn and develop fluency in new online platforms
Skills and attributes:
• A high degree of organization with attention to detail to manage and meet deadlines
• Clear and concise communicator, with strong interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
• Effective collaborator, who can build trust with senior stakeholders and establish relationships across a matrix organisation.
• Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Ability to conduct research and synthesize the findings for distribution
• Creative, ambitious and strives to be the best and who can apply broader vision to recommendations and rationale to achieve outcomes
• Preferably experience working across an international team
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.