JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Specialist International Engineering Consultancy requires a Senior MEP Engineer - Data Centers for their Dubai office.
Key responsibilities will include.
- Producing accurate and timely design drawings
- Producing technical specifications, reports and tenders
- Managing projects from both a design and site perspective
- Acting as key point of contact for clients, other engineers. architects and regulatory authorities
- Helping director in developing and winning new business
To Apply for the role you should meet most of the following criteria;
- Be educated to degree level in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar
- Have a minimum of 8 - 10 years MEP Engineering experience
- Have a mixture of design and site experience
- Have completed a minimum of 4 data center projects
- Have experience of managing teams and projects
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience of working on projects in the GCC
- Up-time institute accreditation advantageous
- Arabic proficiency advantageous
- LEED AP Status a distinct advantage
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.