JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are supporting an growing internet solutions company based in Dubai who is seeking an experienced senior network engineer to join their team.
We are seeking a qualified and hard-working Network engineer ( preferably with experience within the hotel and guest services domain) to join a world class team of delivery and configurations experts. The role involves providing high speed internet for businesses, giving customers total control over their bandwidth cost structure and service levels.
Brief Overview of Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete site surveys and meeting with IT Managers, Directors during presales and design phase to better understand customer requirements and develop solutions accordingly.
- Managing entire networks for high end hotels.
- Design both the physical and logical components of solution architecture that will deliver a positive business outcome.
- Technical analysis and design for the enterprise network solutions.
- Ability to build full bill of material per customer requirements.
- Regular Traveling to customers within the GCC and the Sub Continent.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have extensive experience within a similar network engineering role including wireless projects
- Must have proficient knowledge in networking products such as Cisco, Juniper, switches, routers etc
- Expertise in project handling , coordination, planning, design and implementation.
- Understanding of all aspects of the business.
- Ability to work with account managers to provide provisional costs for the components of the architecture.
- Previous working knowledge of designing and implementing enterprise routing and switching networks
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Allegis Group retired the "Talent2" name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company's business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world's largest privately owned recruitment firm.