JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Responsible for financial modeling, analytics and dissemination of insights of commercial data, trends, and forecasts to maximize revenue from existing and new sources and improve returns across the Airports. Leverage airport data and sales to provide analytical support to category management. Improve reporting cycle time, support with the development of financial metrics for revenue and income streams and monitors concessionaire’s performance against budgets and business plan. Assist in management of commercial projects and support maintenance of Oracle Property Module.
• In coordination with the relevant business units and commercial objectives, develop and setup KPI’s for commercial division and actively monitor commercial business performance, sales revenue and income
• Assist in the development of data-driven execution of commercial strategy for Airports
• Participate in development of commercial budgets and long term business plan for aero and non-aero revenue streams
• Liaise with finance and other stakeholders to provide financial modeling of commercial contracts and liaise closely with senior management to provide analytics required for decision making
• Maintain pricing schedules for concession contracts, analyze Concessionaire’s performance and ensure all commercial risks are communicated to Category Management throughout the lifecycle of the contract
• Complete monthly and yearly wash up exercises for retail concession contracts and communicate with concessionaires on timely submission of audited financial statements
• Provide advanced analytics and data acquisition for monthly closing for commercial revenue while ensuring the contractual revenue recognition is complete and accurate.
• Provide analytical support to evaluate the RFP to award the concession, resolve contractual issues, disputes and help develop final financial position as part of contract termination formalities in coordination with relevant stakeholders
• Assist in development of division’s budget, coordinate with stakeholders and monitor actual revenue against budgets
• Develop ROI for marketing campaigns
• Perform any other duties as requested by the reporting manager or department’s head
• Prepare reports for the section including presentations and performance dashboards
• Support management with internal/external audit activities to ensure division’s compliance
• Actively manage and maintain tools, systems, technology and daily business performance dashboards used for business reporting, commercial projects and property management
• Support development and integration of concessionaire’s sales data, testing and go-live activities
• Implement automation to Power BI or other tools and ensuring transparency of the data with proper security measures
• Manage Oracle property module (OPM) and maintain accurate records of property leases
• Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work and in line with airport values
• Participate in performance appraisals and reflect on the feedback and recommendations provided by the line manager for development
QUALIFICATION / EDUCATION
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field
• Minimum 8 years of experience in business performance, data analytics and concessions management, preferably in airport environment.
• Experience in ERP systems, Oracle Property Management Tool, process and procedures governing the life cycle of financial performance and reporting
CERTIFICATIONS,KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
• Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
• Excellent IT and analytical skills
• Advanced modelling skills in Excel
ABOUT THE COMPANY
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.