JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Parsons provides consultancy services for one of the prestigious airport projects in the UAE. The project is currently midway through the ORAT development stage, and the client is keen to get input from the best and most experienced operators to ensure the opening process and positive reputation matches the prestige of the new terminal.
The Senior Passive Engineer (Closeout) should have a thorough knowledge of the procedure of hand over and close out process and working on handing over of projects, including documentation, equipment, spares, area, keys, warranties, and training handing over.
The role is required to ensure a seamless hand over the stage is achieved with the acceptance of the operations team, work as a single point of contact to represent the IT operation team in the closeout team.
• Follow up on the documentation of closeout from the construction contractors.
• Define the required handover list.
• Facilitate the review of the Operations team on the documents submittals.
• Process the hand over from construction team to the operation team.
• Attend all closeout team meetings
• Participate in all ORAT meetings concerning hand over and close out.
• 4-year degree in Computer Science or related curriculum (or equivalent) and ten years of relevant work experience.
• Ten years of relevant systems work experience.
• A thorough understanding of project management and close out process.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with users, and colleagues on technical and non-technical subjects.
• Good knowledge of the Aiport systems, Security systems, ICT infrastructure and control rooms.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment and are not limited to those listed.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.