JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
SENIOR PLANNER – TENDER Department
Salary 30-37,000 AED Per Month + Flights & Medical
This client has 30 + Years in business and are seen as one of the most capable main contractors in the Middle East. They have relationships with key government , tech & developer clients in the Gulf. At present within Buildings alone they are turning over 2.3 Billion AED.
This Planning professional will be able to see the big picture. They will have a wealth of project planning experience to fall back on. We are talking Life Lessons from good and bad projects over the past 10 Years in the UAE on Buildings Project.
This person will have a track record as a Senior Planner or Planning Manager leading projects in the Gulf for Tier 1 Main Contractors on Build Projects.
We want someone that can see beyond the baseline, this person will understand the risks and challenges at pre construction tender stage. You will work alongside a Technical Manager and look at angles to save time and money. Can you come up with solutions on the program.
Something very interesting in handling mega & technical projects in all aspects of the complexity. You will have the communication & technical awareness to lead a team and handle the planning and programing challenges of a Major Build Project at pre construction stages.
We have dealt with this business for 10+ Years and have seen them look after employees through the highs of lows of the past decade. This employer is a proper multi-disciplinary main contractor with Piling, Marine , Joinery , MEP & Plant . They have 30 + Years in business and are seen as one of the most capable main contractors in the Middle East. They have relationships with key government , tech & developer clients in the Gulf. At present within Buildings alone they are turning over 2.1 Billion AED.
The following is 100% crucial for this employer:
• Communication skills
• Analytical and methodical approach to work
• Sounds Technical & Engineering background
• Commercial awareness of the program and profitability
• Site experience before being a Planner
• Examples of Projects & Values. Generally a small project would be 100 Million AED and a Large would be circa 3.5 Billion AED
• High Tech Projects – Manufacturing , Distribution & Data
• Healthcare & Education
• Commercial & Mixed Use
AED 30,000 to 37,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights & Medical
Do you match the following criteria
• Do you have a track record within Tier 1 Main Contractors
• Do you have the communication skills to manage up , down and across all sides with clients and sub-contractors
• Can you hold your own and have meaningful conversations in relation to programs & technical bid submissions
• Candidates must have prior Gulf Experience on the Main Contracting Side
• Candidates can be based anywhere in the world as long as they understand what is needed from this role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.