JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
SENIOR PLANNER – MEP
Salary 30-35,000 AED Plus Flights , Medical & Bonus
MEP Senior Planner – Based on site directly responsible for a 310 Million AED worth of Sub contracts.
These MEP Contracts & packages represent a 25% spend on what is a 1.2 Billion AED project in central Dubai.
Our client wants a Senior MEP Planner that is able to see the bigger picture. You will be able to explain , scrutinize and get into the detail with the supply chain. You will be able to provide technical planning advice on site and at preconstruction stage if required.
“We want someone that sees beyond the baseline program and can see risk before it’s an issue. This person will understand how to read MEP Sub Contractors and how they play the angles. We do not want someone that is reactive but proactive. This person will have some skin in the game to see the risk before it hurts us”
Overview of this Client
• 38 Years Successful Trading
• Western Management Structure
• Influential Shareholders & relationships
• Multi-Disciplinary business with Main Contracting , MEP , Modular & Joinery Divisions working across the Gulf
• Skills & awareness
• Communication skills ( Forget the sir/madam approach or interested as this grates the client more than us)
• Analytical and methodical approach to work
• Sound Technical & MEP Engineering background
• P6 Software
• Ideally you will have been involved with Projects and MEP Packages for Airport Terminals , Hospitals, High Rise , Stadia , Leisure , Residential, Data Centers, Pharma , Shopping Malls & Hotels
AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Schooling Allowance, Flights , Medical & Bonus
• Do you have a track record within Main Contractors as an MEP Senior Planner – There is scope for this to develop into a Group Role
• Degree Educated – Mech or Elec with clear Engineer experience
• Can you hold your own and have meaningful conversations with MEP Sub Contractors, Client and Consultant.
• Candidates must have prior Gulf Experience ideally in the UAE working on MEP Projects as a Lead Planner
• This person will be able to start employment before Late March 2024 at the absolute latest
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.