JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are seeking an experienced Senior Planning Engineer to join to work for one of or main contractor clients in Abu Dhabi.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring, and controlling construction projects to ensure that goals or objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames and budget parameters.
• Develop and maintain detailed project plans, schedules, and cost control systems.
• Monitor progress and analyze performance of all construction activities.
• Monitor construction resources and prepare weekly and monthly progress reports.
• Ensure that project is progressing according to the plan and within stipulated time and budget.
• Identify and resolve project issues and conflicts, and ensure that project team is working together effectively.
• Assist in the development of project plans and propose corrective actions.
• Coordinate with project stakeholders and team members to ensure successful completion of projects.
• Prepare reports and presentations for management review and approval.
• Assess and evaluate potential risks and develop mitigation plans.
AED 20,000 to 24,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
• Proven track record in planning and scheduling of complex projects.
• Advanced knowledge and experience in Primavera P6 or similar project management software.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.