JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Oracle Energy and Water shapes and delivers world-class utilities solutions for our clients. Working within a large consulting organization and with partners, you will be a recognized authority and leading contributor.
You will have significant experience of Oracle Utilities billing and metering applications (CC&B, C2M, Customer Cloud Service, MDM) and a proven track record in defining functional and technical solutions. You will lead solution delivery on projects and support sales by combining industry leading practices, product knowledge and business experience.
What you'll do
- Resolve complex customer issues by advising direction and recommending solutions
- Lead the analysis, design and implementation of solutions for utility clients
- Define detailed solution architectures for utility solutions
- Provide solution oversight on active engagements
- Collaborate with Oracle partner system integrators to deliver client solutions
- Demonstrate expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack
- Support consulting sales team (thought leadership, RFP responses, project estimation and oral presentations)
What you'll bring
- 10+ years experience in utilities industry (electricity, gas, water)
- 5+ years consulting experience
- Extensive experience with Oracle CC&B, C2M, Customer Cloud Service, MDM
- Experience of leading and coaching teams of 10+ resources
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience of multiple end-to-end projects as a functional / technical manager
- Full life cycle experience delivering COTS - as an individual contributor and preferably with project management or team lead experience
- Business development (RFP responses, strategy/scoping/estimating/planning, oral presentations)
- Project management experience (including certification)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.