JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
SENIOR PROCUREMENT ENGINEER
Salary Range of 25-35,000 AED Depending on experience
Senior Procurement Engineer or Procurement Manager based in the UAE that has a track record on buildings & civil engineering projects. We are looking for an individual that has experience of sub contract & materials in the region.
This person will be an exceptionally strong communicator.
If you are phased by titles then this employer probably isn’t for you. We are after a Procurement Leader (Procurement Manager or Senior Procurement Engineer that has exposure and experience from the MENA Region working for reputable Tier 1 Employers.
The right person will have strong communication skills that can be demonstrated throughout this recruitment process.
Successful candidates will have experience working within EPC type projects handling Buildings , Civil , Oil & Gas Type projects on & off shore. There is no typical day / week in this business as they have a global coverage from the Gulf so you may be negotiating the procurement of site cabins for projects in Asia or AC Units for Abu Dhabi.
The procurement handled by you are your small team could be anything from 10,000 AED through to 5 Million AED with the Commercial Directors sign off.
AED 25,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights & Medical
Do you have the following skills & track record requested :
• Degree Educated
• Clear procurement history working for a Main or Sub Contractor in the UAE
• Able to attend face to face interviews in August 2023 in the UAE
• Able to provide employment references upon request
• Experience of managing , motivating and leading a small team of 2-4 engineers in the right way
• History of success in negotiating and forming long term relationships – when you call the supply chain do they get back to you within the timeframe you need?
• Able to work within a senior leadership team working to deadlines and performing under pressure
• IT Literate & Software savvy
Are you based on a Project feeling that you could have a bigger impact to a business. This maybe the opportunity you are seeking.
Standard Procurement skills the CV will demonstrate:
• Strong understanding of technical & engineering drawings
• Production expediting
• Milestone invoicing
• Vendor Performance Evaluation
• Logistics Planning
• Sub Contract Management
• Materials & Sub Contract procurement
About our client
• Strong cash flow and sector coverage across the world
• Order booked stacked for the next 4 Years +
• Always Pay staff & Supply Chain on time
• Ethical in how they treat people
• Western management
• Been in business 20 + Years
• Involved in some iconic projects across a range of sectors
• 5 day working week generally from 7.30am to 5.30pm
If you want to work in a forward thinking employer where ideas and embraced and promoted this maybe for you.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.