JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Manage a medium and large sized projects focusing on safety, customer service, quality, productivity and attainment of timely completion.
- To ensure that projects perform in line with budget, delivering project margins, strengthen customer relation and fulfil customer requirements.
- Planning and managing project resources, preparing work schedule and organizing activities for in time and effective completion of projects
- Coordination with other contractors to avoid possible delays arising from their activities
- Application, monitoring and assuring international and company quality management system
- Bachelor degree of civil engineering
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in constructions field
- Experience in ground improvement techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Client oriented
- Driven to deliver results
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Keller’s experience in the geotechnical engineering industry is now over 155 years. Currently Keller is the world’s largest independent Ground Engineering Contractor, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions. Our reputation is built on Engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation. Our services are used across the construction spectrum in infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential and environmental projects. As subcontractor specialists in geotechnical engineering, we have established an international and local presence in the Middle East.
Our strong reputation for delivering innovative and cost-effective foundations and ground engineering solutions together within an environment where safety is the number one priority, has made use the reputable company we are today. Working at Keller also means having plenty of opportunity for development. As Keller´s business is very challenging, we need to rely on highly skilled professionals. Thus, we support our employees continuously in their personal and professional development. We offer a wide range of training, coaching and other workshops which cover various competencies, including: Technology, Customer relations, Business efficiency, Leadership, Working methods and Communication skills.