JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a project from start to finish. This candidate will be able to create a plan of action which will consider a fixed timeline and evaluate risks. This individual should also have experience managing people and be an effective communicator.
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on deadlines, plan and strategy for project delivery.
• Coordinate the delivery of services.
• Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome
• Build a program evaluation framework.
• Communicate with stakeholders to ensure continuous alignment between the program of projects and company strategic objectives.
• Perform work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with little supervision.
• Adhere to project documentation, programs, master budget, etc.
• Produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects.
• Deliver projects within the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
• Secure the required resources to meet project requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or relevant
• 8+ years of experience in project management or relevant fields
• Demonstrated ability to deliver a completed project
• Strong communication skills
• Experience working with a team
• Arabic language is a plus but not mandatory
• Experience on mixed-use development project delivery
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are Ashley Frazer
Together, with 30 years worth of combined experience, Co-founders Ash and Tom draw on their vast specialized knowledge in recruiting for the Industrial, Technology, and property and construction sectors in the MENA region, where they supported the growth of some of the world’s largest projects – to bring you sustainable staffing solutions, customized to your specific business needs and requirements.