JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A French publisher accredited under the TechGouv program of the French Interministerial Digital Affairs Directorate (DINUM), the company offers a new-generation Business Intelligence software platform that combines modern Data Governance capabilities with all the possibilities of DataViz mode Restitutions. It includes all Self BI tools, from management dashboards to research manager queries and Agile operational reporting, as well as multidimensional analyses and data feed and processing tools (Dashboard, Report, Analyses, Chatbot, Data Catalogue, Usage Data, Data Management, Query, ETL.).
We are currently looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER TESTER to strengthen our current team.
• Execute comprehensive test strategies and plans to ensure software meets functional and non-functional requirements
• Collaborate with developers and other stakeholders to identify and resolve defects
• create and Conduct automated testing of software applications, including integration and regression testing
• Identify, report, and track software defects to resolution, ensuring that all critical issues are prioritized and resolved promptly
• Participate in the review of requirements and design documents to ensure testability. - Document testing results and create test reports for various stakeholders, including senior management
• Continuously improve testing processes and methodologies, driving the adoption of best practices and standards
• Act as a subject matter expert in software testing, staying up-to-date on industry trends and advancements
• 5+ years of demonstrated experience as a Software Tester or in a QA-related role focused on testing UX/UI
• Demonstrated experience in setting up test tools
• Experience with automated testing tools
• Proven experience in solution testing
• QA experience with manual testing and writing automated tests
• Front end Automation Testing using Selenium
• Appreciable knowledge of TESTRAIL
• Perform software and hardware testing for deployment
• University Level Degree (preferred in Engineering or IT) / Master’s in Information Technology
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Critical eye for detail
• Positive attitude, ability to motivate others and has ability to give and receive feedback
• Analytical mindset
• Displays flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
• Self motivated and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
• Demonstrate the ability to provide information and ideas in a clear, comprehensive, concise and organized manner
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Since its inception in 2004, Suadeo a french software company has pursued the same objective and that is to provide a Self BI Platform which:
- Ensures an optimal responsiveness and a real user autonomy for their data usage
- Gives the users an upper hand on leveraging their business acumen in constructing multidimensional data analysis, building dashboards and reports.
- Enables the users to run successful data analytics to obtain a clear picture of where the business is, where it has been and where it should go.
Because Dashboarding and reporting tools alone are not enough to offer the freedom users require to run analysis as a support for strategic decision making. Suadeo Designer®, the Suadeo Self BI Platform combines Data Governance and DataViz, to free up non-IT users in their data analysis production, their data flows exchange, their cataloging as well as their Restitution, while being 100% integrable into any information system.