JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Kinetic is working with a leading Pharmaceutical company who are hiring a Senior Quality Control Manager to be based in the UAE .
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Monitors and reviews quality-related activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with quality standards, regulations, and guidelines.
- Identify areas for improvement, development enhancement plans, and objectives that align with the Quality corporate strategy.
- Participate in internal and regulatory audits ensuring site readiness for the GMP audits.
- Lead a high-performing team providing guidance and professional development.
- Conduct meetings/presentations, cascading relevant projects and initiatives to the workforce.
- Review product master documents and prepare product Quality Review reports.
- Develop, implements, and monitor compliance of SOP's.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or equivalent. An MBA or MS in Quality Management is a plus.
- Minimum 20+ years' experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry with experience leading the QC Department in a managerial role.
- Basic Finance/Departmental Budgeting is a plus.
- Experience in Chemistry and Microbiology Department.
- Progressive experience in Quality Control, collaboration with R&D, and facilitating commercial registered product operations with GMP endorsement from regulatory bodies.
- Solid track record in managing Quality Systems and FDA inspection.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.