JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our team in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will be responsible for providing cost control, contract management and commercial support for our construction projects. You will be working in close collaboration with the project team to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
• Prepare detailed cost estimates for construction projects and track and manage project costs throughout the project lifecycle.
• Monitor and review project costs and budgets, and negotiate with suppliers and contractors to secure the best value.
• Analyze and prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets and bills of quantities.
• Prepare detailed cost reports and cash flow forecasts.
• Liaise with project stakeholders including clients, contractors, architects, engineers and consultants to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
• Negotiate contract variations and final accounts.
• Monitor and assess the performance of contractors to ensure compliance with contractual terms.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
AED 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proven experience as a Quantity Surveyor on construction projects.
• Excellent numerical, financial and organizational skills.
• A good understanding of construction methods and materials.
• Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
• Good knowledge of health and safety regulations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A degree in Quantity Surveyor or a related field.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.