JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Dubai, UAE, Permanent contract, Competitive Salary + Benefits
Join a multinational company that puts people at the heart of what it does.
Welcome to Hays
At Hays, we believe in being long-term partners to our people as well as our customers. Together, we will work for your tomorrow, and the possibilities are endless. With over 50 years of business success, we have built a reputation as the world leader in specialist recruitment and workforce solutions. But joining Hays isn’t just about being part of a global business leader; together with over 12,000 people worldwide, you’ll be making a difference in the world of work.
Your new role:
As a Recruitment Consultant, you’re empowered to succeed by inspiring and invested leaders. With access to market-leading tools and resources, and by working with diverse high calibre customers, you’ll be encouraged to continuously seek new and better solutions in:
• Manage the current desk, whilst growing your own client portfolio
• Source new candidates via a multitude of channels and conduct thorough interviews
• Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with new clients
• Provide excellent service delivery to your portfolio of established relationships
• Advise decision makers from SMEs to global organisations to help them achieve their business objectives
• Work collaboratively with your peers to reach team goals
• Winning new business
• Managing vacancies from start to finish
• Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
• Matching the best candidates to the best jobs
In this role you will be required to:
• Search for talent using multiple streams such as LinkedIn, Gulf Talent and our internal recruitment platform
• Complete a complete mapping exercise by gathering relevant information regarding the appropriate industries and target companies, including identifying potential prospects, sources and managing responses
• Represent client effectively in the marketplace, using various recruitment methods
• Develop and present a slate of qualified candidates to each client
• Anticipate what needs to drive the search to closure and be prepared to supply additional information, such as related industry trends, market findings, reaction to the opportunity, compensation data, etc
• Prepare organized information for the client progress report/meeting
• Be aware of activities and changes in the general business environment and in the industry specifically.
• Calling leads and speaking to potential clients by building relationships
• Contribute to responses to inquiries for new business as well as business development activities.
What you’ll need to succeed:
Here, a growth mindset is essential. It’s not just about who you are, but who you want to become.
• Previous experience in recruitment
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to build successful long-term partnerships
• Proactive and with passion to succeed, you take initiative
• Ability to work effectively under strict deadlines and a fast-paced environment
• Collaborative in spirit, people focused with a sales-driven mentality
What you’ll get in return:
Believing that personal growth leads to professional progression, you will feel heard, valued and assured that we care about your wellbeing, in an inclusive environment where you can be yourself. This will enable you to reach your full potential, broadening your ability to make a positive impact on the world of work and leading to your own personal success. At Hays, you’ll get:
• Monthly paid uncapped commission
• Clear progressions plans
• Hybrid & flexible working hours
• Wellbeing Fridays with Free Breakfast
• Weekly prizes and incentives
• One day of paid leave per year to volunteer
What you need to do now
Do you want to go further in your career than you believe possible? This is the place to be. Joining Hays means joining a business that’s going places. We’re transforming the way we do things and shaping the future of the world of work. Take on a new challenge at Hays apply today.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inRecruitment Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Senior Recruitment Consultant Jobs in Dubai
Recruitment Manager Jobs in Dubai