JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Your new company
A leading local bank in the UAE that offers a wide range of products and services to their clientele. The bank is dynamic and fast-paced, with a reputation of a strong focus on employee development and wellbeing.
Your new role
The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for running the day-to-day operations of the business vertical to ensure revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operating activities, including revenue growth for all campaigns
• Responsible for driving continuous improvement of performance resulting in higher productivity, quality, and customer service satisfaction through the necessary actions.
• Responsible for setting up additional sales functions and campaigns
• Responsible for effective stakeholder management
• Develop performance goals, allocate resources, and assess KPI’s for Assistant Managers / Team Leaders
• Develop short and long-term plans to achieve set business targets.
• Lead operating teams to ensure SLA’s are met
• Monitor revenue and cost targets on a frequent basis and take necessary actions to ensure they are achieved
• Drive regular employee engagement activities along with focus group discussions, rewards and recognition, and floor activities
• Ensure implementation of audit, risk and quality requirements/initiatives
What you'll need to succeed
• Comprehensive knowledge of BPO BFSI operations and outbound call centre operations
• 7+ years of experience in managing outbound call centre operations, with at least 3+ in operating in a Managerial role, managing teams of 30-50+
• Understanding of Lean/Six Sigma Methodology and experience in implementation of such methodologies
• Relationship and conflict management and excellent stakeholder management skills
• Communication skills in English and Arabic
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.