JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Senior Sales Manager - Leisure, you will manage the hotel sales and marketing plans by recommending growth efforts, monitoring progress, and ensuring that the hotel is competitively positioned within the local market place.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Manage the total sales efforts within the leisure segment for the hotel through local Destination Management Companies (DMC's) and to pro-actively generate revenue.
- Develop and maintain relationship with key wholesalers /tour operators in order to produce FIT business and tour series.
- Provide ongoing market intelligence by monitoring business sources and segments.
- Represent hotel at trade fairs, functions and other related events as directed.
- Ensure that sales blitzes in the local city or outstation for the geographic area of responsibility are conducted timely and efficiently.
- Conducts rate market surveys to advise management of actual market trends.
- Report on trends in the industry and local markets.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major with at least 5 years of experience in the sales and marketing in a 5-star luxury hotels.
- Knowledge of local market and with hospitality background.
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- English proficiency is a must. French and Arabic is a plus.
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSales Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Business Development Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Area Sales Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi