JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Responsible for developing information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solution, and executing full lifecycle software development.
• Ability to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software complying with Business Technology coding standards and technical design.
• Must program well-designed, testable, efficient code.
• Working closely with business analysts, designers and users to create detailed design specifications and to implement (write) the program codes. Able to creatively perform system testing. Able to prepare training material for users and/or administrators.
• Able to review existing systems, generate and present ideas for system improvements.
• Bachelor’s Degree holder in computer science or related field.
• Minimum 4 years in software development and systems testing using structured methodologies.
• Minimum 8 years IT experience covering development, solution design, configuration, end user testing across business applications for large complex organizations and in enterprise-grade software.
• Proven experience leading and managing software development projects across multiple technologies with team sizes of 3-4 software engineers.
• Proven ability to translate and map business requirements to software systems.
• Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
• Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment Environments.
• Experience with automated testing; working on an agile team; debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English, including report writing and presentation
• Full knowledge of software development process, problem solving, software documentation and software debugging.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the below technologies
• Oracle ADF Development.
• Oracle JDeveloper.
• Oracle MAF.
• Oracle Cloud.
• Sql, pl/sql.
• Experience in SOA will be an added advantage
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.