JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Terminus is seeking a senior solution architect with extensive innovation and technical knowledge to help businesses perform better. As a part of the business development team, this role will be responsible for engaging with customers across the middle east and the globe to identify a business opportunity through AI + IoT, envisioning and articulating potential business solutions. Experience and awareness of AI + IoT business applications across Industry verticals covering Manufacturing, Smart Cities and buildings, Energy, Automobiles, connected industrial and consumer products, and Healthcare.
Additionally, the candidate will assist the Director of Products and Solutions in creating the solution architecture and defining the system product road map, strategically placing Terminus’ products and solutions in the market to ensure maximum visibility and customer satisfaction. This position will be at our international office in Dubai, UAE.
The successful candidate will become a trusted adviser to our customers and will work with Terminus sales, business development, industry solutions, and our AIoT product team to drive IoT-related service adoption and revenue. We are looking for an elite solution architect who is dynamic, creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a significant impact. Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes with a passion for educating, training, designing, and building IoT solutions and digital services.
• In partnership with the business development, industry solution, and sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive the adoption of Terminus products and services.
• Translate business requirements into sound technical solutions. Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using Terminus AIoT and Smart City Services related to devices, gateways, connectivity, cloud, apps, integration, analytics, and security layers, addressing functional and non-functional aspects.
• Cooperate with sales to conduct customer visits and meetings, discuss their needs or goals, conduct project research, technical analysis, product demonstration, project cost budgeting, and other works, derive fundamental commercial matrices, and contribute to pricing strategies.
• Cooperate with Terminus product R&D teams and define architecture road-maps support and guide project managers.
• Cooperate with relevant stakeholders, coordinate the delivery organizations and vendors to build a general solution, write the technical statements of work and be accountable for the overall technical solution.
• Build the testing environment and demonstration system, verify the feasibility of the solution, and do the deployment work in the early stage of project implementation.
• Educate and coach the customer, project delivery teams, and solution designers on using Terminus products and services.
• Experience developing AI, IoT, and smart city solutions and passion for getting hands dirty to build up the infrastructure.
• Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be our advocates.
• Have experience in and the aptitude to quickly learn the knowledge of Terminus policies, products, markets, processes, technical platforms, and significant applications associated with applicable AIoT or smart cities experience..
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math required. Master and Ph.D. preferred.
• 8+ years of technical work experience in tier one global high-tech company or system integrators and end customers, playing specific roles, such as system architect, system analyst, and system designer.
• 5+ years of experience in a highly technical and analytical role in designing and developing end-to-end solutions for IoT verticals.
• Experience working with external or internal customers to implement large-scale solutions.
• Extensive knowledge in Artificial Intelligence-related domains.
• Knowledge of a broad spectrum of IoT and Digital technologies.
• Understanding of emerging IoT and Mobile technologies and communications protocols, network security as well as compliance requirements, and IoT infrastructure.
• References of technology roadmap development and infrastructure architect on digital and IoT solutions.
• Advanced knowledge of cloud services, market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with large and small audiences.
• High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
• Fluent in both English and Chinese, and Arabic is a plus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our vision is to create a more intelligent and interconnected world.
Our mission is to improve lives with AIoT Technology.
Terminus is a leading AI smart service provider, shaping the next generation of technology with Artificial Intelligence & Internet of Things (AIoT).
We are mission driven, and are committed to providing our customers and partners with exceptional products focused on AI cities, sustainable development, and robotics.
We aim to use our AIoT engine to integrate standalone products into smart solutions, eventually paving the way to a world of interconnected AI CITY networks.