JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Perform quality servicing of a motor vehicle to return them to the manufacturer's specifications in observance of operating procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Senior Technician will be closely working with the team leader and the service team.
• Will follow operational procedures
• Identify the customer requests, analyze them with service advisor, and refine the service process.
• Perform the requested work, in observance of the manufacturer's methods, recommendations and operating procedures.
• Prepare service repair estimates to submit it to foreman/team leader.
• Remain in contact with Team leader during the work to inform him to the check results and of his work and seek help or assistance.
Tools & Equipment:
• Use the provided tools and systems of the manufacturer to carry out the repairs as per manufacturer guidelines to maintain high quality repair standard.
• Ensure all components at the periphery of the work location are in good working condition and operational.
• Perform safety inspections and complete the quality control sheet to inform the team leader when vehicle has been completed.
• Prepare vehicle for delivery.
• Ensure all equipment and accessories are in place, check vehicle has been cleaned and return any damaged or old parts to the customer if requested.
• Observe safety rules defined for the equipment, instruments and products.
• Apply the manufacturer's directives and the safety rules to avoid any damage to the vehicles or to self.
• Observe precautionary measures to avoid occupational hazards of repair works.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Mubarak & Brothers Investments (MBI) is a major investment company with interests in diverse industry verticals such as Real Estate, Retail, F&B, Education, and Engineering services. It was founded by H.E Saeed Abdul Jalil Al Fahim, Honorary Chairman of Al Fahim Group, which is the highly reputable Abu Dhabi based group of companies. As well as this he was also Vice President of Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce, and seeks to leverage the group’s extensive industry-specific know-how to develop and augment other enterprises, that will contribute to the development of the emirate of Abu Dhabi and the UAE at large.
MBI was established in 2003 and it’s a holding group specializing in Real Estate, Retail, Services, Design, Project Management and Financial Investments which are in line with the vision of Abu Dhabi (2030) and the UAE on an international scale.
MBI is a leading corporate citizen embedded organization, with the core principles of integrity, transparency, and prioritizing the interests of the community that it aims to serve.
We have built a reputation over the last few years as leaders in Real-Estate and Retail Industry in Abu Dhabi, and have achieved success in growing our business and cultivating additional businesses under the umbrella of MBI.