JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Senior Training Executive is a fresh, dynamic and creative thinker with broad coffee knowledge and a passion for all things coffee and coffee education. With the ability to support the training team and the business in the area of coffee product training, SCA training and participation in international events. The incumbent is an expert coffee professional that feels comfortable interacting with clients, organizing and conducting training, developing training modules with high level attention to detail. Incumbent will be an integral part of the 'ownership' of the company brand culture as well as food & beverage standards - with a strong focus on coffee.
• Responsible for the delivery and implementation of SCA training
• Responsible for the delivery and implementation of the company brand standards throughout the clients network within UAE and Gulf region as well as internationally.
• Using the breadth of your knowledge and customer service mentality, you will deliver the company's high standards of quality throughout your role whilst engaging with clients and other members of the client's team.
• Initiate, coordinate, execute and follow-up on all training activities within the company
• Organize and conduct internal training and development programs for all team members on a regular basis - covering brand, coffee and machines to understand the brand from interacting with marketing
• Update training materials to make these more relevant to the needs of the organization and business segment
• Maintain training reports and monthly training calendar to ensuring and provide feedback to our clients
• Assist in the creation, implementation and facilitation of a Training Plan and any other corporate learning initiatives about coffee or beverages
• To support in developing the training programs ensuring that they are designed with a focus on company's core people principles and culture
• Organizing and handling important beverage tasting sessions for clients to make sure that everyone follows the brand guidelines to meet the best results
• Research on coffee to generate and provide in depth and up to date information
• Participation in company organized events as required (national or international)
• Working as a brand ambassador for the company
• Interacting with customers either in training sessions or at client meetings
• To assist coffee professional in the field when required by the business
• Expert knowledge of the client's coffee and machines.
• Expert knowledge of the unique selling points of the company and its training services.
• Ability to interact and organize external and internal training.
• Ability to develop training modules and standard calibration booklets and maintain training records.
• Ability to grasp business needs and consider practical solutions.
• Ability to work within a team following the leadership of management.
• Ability to balance work on several projects at a time.
• An awareness of the competitive business environment.
• Excellent communications skills to communicate brand and product standards across a variety of nationalities.
• Professional Barista Certificate (SCA)/ Q-grader certification
• Authorized SCA Trainer (AST)Trainer qualification
• Train the Trainer Certification
• 4-6 years’ experience as a Coffee Educator or Professional
• 2-3 years’ experience as an AST Trainer.
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Flexible, adaptable with internal (colleagues) and external clients, and organisational needs.
• Able to multi-task several projects/programs at the same time.
• Detailed, organized, and resourceful, reliable, and trustworthy.
• Pro-active self-starter who is excited by the prospect of assisting to create a global brand.
• High level of MS Office expertise, especially PowerPoint presentations
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.