JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
To directly lead, coordinate and drive the bespoke fulfilment of requests and services to the highest level of quality. To drive performance with a mind-set of creating the best possible experience to all users of our Service Delivery unit. To enable the delivery of white glove service to affluent and high net worth segments across the globe.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the day to day management of people, customer requests and systems to ensure KPI’s and Service Levels are met.
• The keys to success are the ability to operate in a fast paced environment and being resourceful to meet the ever-changing needs and demands of customers.
• Collaboration and coordination will be essential between management and peers worldwide as well as functional heads such as Sales, Finance, Partnerships.
Client & Service Focused
• Drives high touch of service across all service delivery channels (Phone, chat, email, web, and so on).
• Has complete understanding of all clients’ contractual agreements and translate these into standard operating procedures and specific work flows.
• Ensures fulfillment of all client-specific SLA’s and KPI’s both internally and externally, using the most cost effective and efficient means appropriate.
• Works with Sales and Marketing to retain good working relationships with key client contacts.
• Actively supports all new proposals, renewals and RFP’s by developing and maintaining operations workflows to support consistent sales and commitments locally, regionally and globally as assigned.
• Lead and support program implementations locally, regionally and globally as required
• Works closely with the Partnership Development team to ensure all offers and benefits are operationalised and systematically used in servicing our clients’ customers.
• Manages all escalations and complaints with the appropriate priority and diligence.
• Ensures call and case quality compliance.
• Enables a creative and resourceful environment and atmosphere that drives and stimulates the delivery of positive customer experiences.
• Closely partners with QA/Training to conduct call and case reviews across operations
• Ensures compliance to all standards as set out by Group.
• Closely partners with Quality Assurance / Training to conduct call and case reviews across Operations
• Ensures that resource requirements are well understood for the purpose of financial planning and recruitment.
• Supports recruitment process as directed by the Head of Service Delivery.
• Manages, coaches and motivates direct reports, ensuring that they are well trained on their duties and appraised for their performance.
• Supports the Head of Service Delivery to set clear standards, plans and targets for direct reports and monitor their performance through regular supervision, identifying training needs where appropriate.
• Ensures all department team members are familiar with all relevant Aspire Lifestyles and International SOS policies and procedures and that they are followed at all times.
• Participates in formulation of reward and recognition programs to motivate the team and promote exceptional performance.
• Ensures monthly rosters consider staff skill sets and cater to business requirements.
Audits and Compliance
• Drives preparations for Aspire Lifestyles Service Delivery audits whether of an internal or external nature
• Ensures that BCP and DR protocols are followed during any threat to business (rapid escalation)
• Maximizes profitability of the department with ongoing continuous improvements of processes and workflows, contains cost of sales, manages staffing costs related to the service delivery requirements and maximizes the use of existing resources with the addition of new programs or services.
• Establishes regular communication mechanisms to ensure the team is clear on organizational and team objectives.
• Facilitates department performance presentations to Senior Management and external clients when required.
• Partners with internal stakeholders to ensure correct use of shared resources, including training and quality, HR and recruitment, IT, and other cross-functional resources
• Actively contributes to monthly team meetings.
• Works within and promote all International SOS’s policies, procedures and corporate values.
• Is aware of International SOS’ OH&S policies, practices and procedures and actively participate in the ongoing development and enhancement of these important areas of our business.
• Undertakes project work and other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of Aspire Lifestyles Operations.
• Consult on and implement new technological initiatives as driven locally and within the group, including digital channels, CRM development and change management.
AED 20,000 to 28,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual bonus, insurance, home leave ticket, other benefits
• Leads by example and is a role model. Able to influence and guide individuals and groups towards achieving their goals.
• Delegates appropriately within the team, playing to the strengths of individuals.
• Is decisive in difficult situations, keeping others informed and standing by decisions taken.
• Demonstrates organization values in day to day duties.
Customer Service Focus Driven by Customer Service excellence
• Anticipates and identifies customer requirements, providing extra value added services to exceed their expectations.
• Supports and encourages others to deliver superior services across the organization. Provides the tools and information to make this happen.
• Measures and evaluates service levels using a variety of approaches.
• Influences audiences effectively in challenging and/or adversarial situations.
• Simplifies, condenses and communicates ideas and concepts from many sources.
• Facilitates department meetings and discussions effectively.
• Keeps people well informed of key issues impacting the business.
• Converts original ideas and creative approaches into practical solutions.
• Quick and resourceful in mastering facts, information and knowledge to help others solve business problems.
• Motivates others to adopt diverse problem solving techniques and processes.
• Utilizes experience and knowledge to effectively manage case resolution and escalation in the most effective and efficient way.
• Uses peer relationships to coordinate the resolution of complex cases across regions and between Aspire Lifestyles centers.
Drive for Results
• Concentrates on value adding business opportunities and focuses employee efforts on them.
• Recognizes and rewards the achievement of (both team and individual) results.
• Exercises leadership by being decisive and action oriented.
• Sets ambitious goals and high standards of performance for self and others.
• Shows personal accountability and holds others accountable for achieving results.
• Understands the business issues impacting the organization and the industry, especially on a cross border and functional basis.
• Makes sound decisions to deploy limited financial and other resources within case management situations.
• Actively seeks out potential product and service synergies to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Is credible and can front client meetings.
Teamwork and Collaboration
• Maintains the focus of the team on their goals, building a collaborative work ethic.
• Clarifies and maintains team roles, providing opportunities for all team members to play to their strengths.
• Effectively manages the various relationships across teams within the business.
Language Skills: Arabic, English, French (preferred - not mandatory)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The best stories are told by those who have lived the experience. Our mission is to inspire and delight your customers by making amazing stories happen every day. Stories they can share with their friends, family and colleagues. Stories that reinforce the value of your brand.
The Aspire Lifestyles global team, a collective of experts and enthusiasts live and breathe this mission, fostering a culture which strives to deliver the ultimate customer experience. We further empower this human endeavor with quality and innovation across every one of our services, networks, platforms and technologies.
We understand that every customer has their own interpretation of “extraordinary” and a unique idea of what “ultimate” is to them. We’re here to help you define exactly what extraordinary means for these customers and deliver the ultimate experience by engaging them with the most relevant and timely benefit solutions on your behalf.