JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• All kind of repair and maintenance works at screw and reciprocating compressors.
• Complete commissioning and start-up of industrial refrigeration plants.
• Write professional service and assessment reports.
• Reports formal and informal to the service manager.
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and contractors.
• Trouble shooting and assessment of refrigeration plants.
• Travel is a mandatory part of the job.
• Mechanical Engineering graduate with ammonia and industrial refrigeration experience.
• Familiar with P&ID drawings, mechanical and electrical drawings.
• Fluent in English both written and verbal, Arabic would be added advantage.
• Willing to be abroad and travel frequently.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GRADE being the joint venture of GRASSO (GEA) and ADEAREST (TIG) is a leading global Group in Industrial Refrigeration. We design, engineer, install and maintain innovative Refrigeration components and systems for our customers in the MENA region for whom Industrial Refrigeration is an essential part of their primary process.