JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Shift Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 55K AED depending on experience and qualifications plus yearly increment and yearly bonus
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
They are the largest electricity and desalinated water suppliers in Abu Dhabi
- Ensure adherence to safety, quality, and environmental protocols for employee safety and legislative compliance, acting as a Safety Controller through application of Company Safety Rules.
- Implement safety rules effectively on a shift basis, ensuring comprehensive understanding of related procedures and preventing breaches within the team.
- Monitor and maintain records of safety, environmental walk downs, incidents, and near misses, promoting safe work methods among Operations Staff.
- Maintain compliance with applicable laws, corporate policies, and internal controls; contribute to policy and procedure enhancement.
- Fulfil Subject Matter Expert role, provide training, and support Emirati staff development; lead performance management, workforce organization, and oversee plant operations, including start-ups, shutdowns, equipment monitoring, chemical processes, and emergency response.
- Open to UAE nationals with family book
- Male, 50 years old and below
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical and Instrumentation equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position
- Candidate with Power plant experience would be an advantage
- Ready to be located near site during the shift days
- Must be flexible with day or night shift
- Must be a fluent English speaker
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.