JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Roles & Responsibility
• Lead, direct and manage the sales, service and overall business operations of the showroom including payment collection.
• Train & motivate showroom sales & support employees to handle customer queries & bring to the notice of management, about products' non-availability.
• Responsible for handling customer queries, preparation of quotations pertaining to materials
• & machines, data entry & ensure timely collection of payment from customers.
• Directly responsble for the overall 'look & feel' of the showroom including materials upkeep, display of materials, lighting including customer touch-point analysis. Providing first class customer experience.
• To help maximise sales for the showroom through online & offline platforms.
• Carry out stock management and showroom operation processes to help minimise risk and costs.
• Should be responsible in taking a lead role in handling complaints at the showroom thereby ensuring customer satisfaction at high levels.
• Responsible in cash handling & ensuring proper handing over of cash to the Accounts Department on regular intervals.
• Attend sales inquiries, provide customers with quotations & ensure that the quotations are converted to sales by proper follow-up & ensure on-time collection of payment.
• Ensure safety & security of the customers, staff, and products in the showroom.
• To handle delivery coordination with logistics team for customer orders as per requirements.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa and medical insurance
• Minimum high school diploma with 3-5 years of retail sales required; retail management experience and a college degree preferred.
• Basic math skills sufficient to complete orders, calculate inventory, and manage cash registers.
• Ability to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry products in order to perform and cover all floor duties at the showroom & at the warehouse.
• Good organizational, time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills to ensure timely delivery of goods to customers.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Computer literate
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.