JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a multi-disciplinary operation that has built a name throughout the region in the design, engineering, and production of fast-track pop-up structures, 3D thematic builds, museum displays, commercial fit-out, and retail construction.
In this role you will be responsible to carry out the following duties:
• Should have managed complete site supervision for commercial construction operations.
• Review the Approved drawings and BOQ
• Arrange the required site measurements.
• Plan and Coordinate with the factory for materials delivery as per the approved program.
• Arrange the required Manpower as per the approved histogram.
• Prepare the site logistic plan.
• Ensure proper coordination and communications with Client/Main contractor for all site issues like site access, clearances, Material inspection requests, etc.
• Monitor site activities on a daily basis and ensure the work progress as per the approved program.
• Ensure the work is done within the allocated budget.
• Monitor the subcontractor's and suppliers' work and deliveries.
• Attend site meetings.
• Ensure the work is executed as per approved samples and quality.
• Prepare daily and weekly progress reports
• To do proper snagging and HO to the client.
• Prepare monthly reports of executed work for invoicing.
• Ensure all HSE requirements/ measures are taken at site.
• Set an example in upholding the company's reputation and corporate identity across the different media and marketing channel
• To be considered for this role you must possess the below criteria:
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Management or any related filed.
• Computer skills in MS Office, MS Windows.
• Minimum 7 years in the same field.
• Management skills, Commitment, Initiative, and multitask.
• Immediate joiners within UAE will be preferred.
• Should be willing to work 6 days a week
• Should be fluent in English. Arabic speaking is a plus.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.