JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Supervision of work executions, verification of work quality, designing, preparing and reviewing of drawings for interior works. Organize and attend site meetings.
• Maintaining the relationship with the Client and Consultants Contractors, Main Contractors, subcontractor, civil, electrical and mechanical systems.
• Attending and supporting the organization of all site meetings and preparation of minutes of meetings.
• Monitoring and supervising all technical activities related to civil, electrical and mechanical systems at site.
• Inviting quotations from supplier, ensuring compliance with the specification, BOQ and the budget, negotiating with the supplier and finalizing the deal in collaboration with the purchase department.
• Ordering of all project related materials in good time in collaboration with the purchase department.
• Execute the Turnkey Interior construction activities in project site including Drywall partitions, false ceilings, Cornices, Fit-outs and MEP coordination etc.
• Preparation of Weekly/ Monthly report, including the major events occurred on the site (in particular the monitoring of milestones), a description of the difficulties encountered and of the remedial technical measures taken and financial consequences thereof, the progress status, outlining any deviation from program schedule up to the completion of the scope of work
• Plan and Execute the Fit-out installations at project site, monitoring the day to day activities at site and report to the Project Head / Department Manager
• Assist design department to make design proposals for Projects and customers.
• Evaluate variations and claims in coordination with the estimation department.
• Ensuring compliance with the BOQ, project specification and Authority requirements.
• An Ideal Candidate would have a Qualified Engineering Degree ( Electrical or Civil or Mechanical ) with two years Job Experience in Site Management and Project Delivery in Office, Warehouse or Residential Interior Works.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
WorkSpace Interiors is a design-led interior solutions company. With a belief that culture drives performance, we leverage our values to deliver innovative single-source solutions to your business.
Workspace Team create and implement creative interior spaces that inspire people, improve productivity, encourage collaboration and are designed for success.
We do much more than just designing interiors. Our entire team are involved in delivering creative work-spaces that suits your needs while following authority regulations. We never design for selfish reasons or without a purpose. Every aspect of what we create does add to the usage of space. When we present a design to a client, each member of the team knows and understands our proposal intimately and could speak about it like it’s their own life-story.
When you partner with us, we take care of the entire project from start to finish including local compliance authority formalities and Inspection process . Rather than navigating the stress of multiple contractors, you can enjoy having one point of contact with us.