JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A fantastic opportunity has opened for Fit Out Design and Build Site Manager in Dubai. Our client is a market-leading contractor seeking a Site Manager to fulfill a role in development of multiple high-value projects.
Report to the Senior Project Manager.
- Manage communication between all parties involved in development, where appropriate.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Work within multi-national teams.
- Ensure site complies within guidelines of health and safety and security.
- Liaise with main and sub-contractors to ensure smooth completion of tasks and adherence to site regulations.
- Quality Control of work done at site.
- Act as the main technical advisor on site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Fit out design and build site management experience in the UAE.
- Able to work and manage multiple projects at once from inception to completion.
- Be involved in design decisions as well as the implementation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.