JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Will be assign as Project Manager in Automation field and substation projects in Public & Private Sector. Hence, knowledge and experience in Substation Automation and Control is a must.
• Will be responsible for managing the entire project lifecycle, from planning and implementation to completion. This includes overseeing the project team, ensuring the project is completed on-time and on-budget, and ensuring all customer requirements are met.
• Develop and manage project plans, timelines, and budgets to ensure successful completion of the project.
• Manage the project team, including assigning tasks, monitoring progress, and providing feedback
• Provide direction and support to project team members to ensure successful completion of the project
• Identify and resolve project issues and risks
• Monitor project performance and report progress to stakeholders
• Ensure project meets customer requirements and standards
• Develop and maintain reports on project progress, budget, and schedule.
• Prepare and present project reports
• Will be responsible for managing the engineering and technical aspects of various projects in the field of engineering, automation, controls, and Building Management System. The Site Engineer will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the installation, commissioning, and maintenance of systems and components in the field.
• Prepare and execute plans for effective installation, commissioning, and maintenance of Substation Automation, Industrial Automation, Pumping Station Automation, and Building Management System.
• Monitor progress of projects and ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
• Provide technical support and advice to clients.
• Perform inspections and tests on systems and components.
• Make sure that all safety regulations are followed.
• Develop and maintain reports on project progress.
• Ensure that projects are completed in accordance with the required specifications and customer requirements.
• Liaise with subcontractors and vendors to ensure that all project requirements are met.
• Proven track record of managing successful projects in the Automation field and substation projects in Public & Private Sector in UAE & Middle East region
• Excellent in Primavera or equivalent project management software.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to think strategically and manage competing priorities
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field. UAE Equivalency Certificate is Mandatory.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience as Project Manager in UAE in related field and minimum overall 5 years of experience as Project Manager.
• Knowledge of automation, controls and electrical codes and regulations.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a leading international engineering and designing contractors group.
Since 1977, we offer leading experience in the market segments we serve, understanding our clients businesses and objectives.
Our reliable methodology meets high industry standards for performance and achievements with measurable standards for cost control and on-time execution.
Our clients rely upon our technical know-how and performance for industry-best project execution.