JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Sous Chef - Oriental
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Supervise the main / outlet kitchen in the preparation and presentation of all food items in accordance with the hotel's SOPs and standardized menu guidelines
- Monitor regular standards of production to ensure highest level of quality.
- Monitor all aspects pertaining to the control of the hotel's food cost.
- Participate in the drafting of concept ideas and menus for all special events and functions while encouraging all employees to put forward their ideas and utilizing them wherever practical.
- Ensure HACCP standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards as per Municipality requirements at all times.
- Ensure consistent on the job training session for culinary colleagues and promote health & safety.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Buffet and Banquet kitchen with Arabic and International Cuisine knowledge
- Knowledge of all kitchen stations with a readily mentality to fill in for and/or assist cooks to ensure that the kitchen operates smoothly.
- Familiarity with administrative duties such as ordering, inventory, training, scheduling & hiring.
- In-depth knowledge of food safety requirements for restaurants
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Working experience in reputed Luxury brands and presently in UAE is preferred
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inReceptionist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Operations Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Floor Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi