JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Spa Therapist is responsible for making sure our customers are always receiving an outstanding customer service experience that has them eager to return. Spa Therapists maintain a strong working relationship within the spa team to boost morale and maintain company’s standards, goals and objective. They keep their treatment room & general spa areas in immaculate condition and are always well presented, prepared and organized.
• To be always punctual and prepared in advance of treatment arriving no later than 15 minutes prior to the shift in accordance with company policy.
• Be flexible, accommodating and understanding of operational needs, branch assignments & shift scheduling including extending hours and changing days off as and when requested.
• Be aware of all treatment offered and any promotion on offer at any given time by ensuring you attend scheduled briefing and request access to the briefing document if necessary.
• Actively participate in assisting guests, cleaning, and arranging the spa, inventory counts and meeting and greeting the clients from check in to check out, at all times.
• Comply with set arrangements for the opening and closing of the treatment room following set standard and work together and promote teamwork amongst your colleagues.
• Assist in maintaining correct stock levels of products used within treatments following set standards in all treatments always minimize wastage.
• To keep accurate records and always comply with Spa policies and procedures.
• To ensure that the treatment room is at all times set to Spa standard, with all products, linen and equipment prepared for the shift ahead.
• Maintain your treatment rooms to the highest standard of cleanliness and following all set up procedures as per your training.
Experience and Technical Knowledge:
• Hands on experience in massage, face and body treatments
• Customer service oriented
• Ability to follow company’s procedure and set guidelines
• Proven certification and qualification to work as spa therapist
• Proven record of retail and re-booking sales will be considered an asset
• Good level of English both written and verbal
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For over a decade, the rich and diverse real estate portfolio of DAMAC Properties has been at the forefront of the Middle East's luxury real estate market. With an enduring passion for design and quality, the company has built a reputation for creating some of the most iconic and desirable properties in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Oman and Lebanon.
Established in 2002, DAMAC Properties has completed over 21,700+ homes and currently has a development portfolio of over 44,000 units at various stages of planning and progress. DAMAC Properties' hospitality portfolio will extend to reach around 13,000 units of hotel rooms, serviced hotel apartments and serviced villas. As of 30th June 2018.
As a leading player in the market, DAMAC Properties has joined forces with some of the most recognisable fashion and lifestyle brands in the world to bring new and exciting living concepts to the market. Projects include a Tiger Woods designed golf course which will be managed by The Trump Organisation, luxury apartments with interiors by Italian fashion-house Versace, luxury apartments and villas with interiors by Fendi, uniquely conceptualised Paramount Hotels and Resorts to bring serviced living at it most opulent and Bugatti-styled villas providing the true expression of luxury living.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inExecutive Assistant Jobs in Dubai
Legal Secretary Jobs in Dubai
Office Manager Jobs in Dubai