JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Spa Wellness Manager
Position Title: Spa Wellness Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications plus tips, service charge and commission
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
They are a premium luxury wellness and spa which offers complete holistic rejuvenation experiences that combine the best of traditional Indian Ayurvedic therapies with western ideologies.
• Provide leadership, direction, and supervision of staff in the daily operations of the facility, including, but not limited to, retail, café, spa, wellness programs, and membership program
• Oversee the coordination of all guests’ requests, all employee management, ensure facility is of the highest upkeep and be directly involved in budgeting, forecasting, payroll, and scheduling as well as product inventory and ordering
• Conduct weekly meetings with all staff about the following issues: weekly revenues problems, review of sales techniques, quality of staff work, training needs, any other items which may be of concern
• Conducted any other related duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
• Plan and create internal Spa/Café/Retail promotion package with section heads.
• Female, 45 years old and below
• Diploma or any relevant certificate
• At least 3 years of experience in the same role in a luxury hotel or day spa
• Knowledgeable in spa and wellness therapies, spa retail, yoga, and veganism. (including: Energy healing, Ayurveda, and other Asian Healing traditions.)
• Must have an experience in handling a team, will be handling 1 team with 10 spa therapists
• Candidates who do not have licenses are welcome to apply, the license can be processed once shortlisted
• Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.