JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, a premier Physiotherapy and Orthopedic Centre, is currently looking for a Specialist Radiologist to be based in Abu Dhabi. For this role, your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• Reviewing and interpreting medical images to determine patient status and future medical care
• Determining the exact images required for diagnosis and delivering orders
• Administering trace amounts of radioactive substances to create and enhance diagnostic images
• Performing minimally invasive surgical techniques with image guidance
• Working with primary care doctors, nurses and radiology technicians to administer treatment and manage pain
To be considered, you need to meet the following requirements:
• At least 5 years experience as Specialist Radiologist in UAE
• Knowledge of general surgery practices to help diagnose and treat injuries
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong motor skills and manual dexterity to handle small tools and imaging equipment
• Ability to work long and irregular hours based on the clinic’s needs
• Advanced analytical skills and attention to detail to interpret imaging results
• Ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations
• Bachelor’s degree and Post Graduate Diploma in MRI
• Registration as MRI Technologist with ARRT, UK HPC, AIR or other equivalent bodies
• Preferably with DOH license
• Must be willing to work in Abu Dhabi
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.