JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Identification of new contractors and sub-contractors, Architects, consultants, and engineering companies.
• Identification of ironmongery packagers for ironmongery specification business.
• Through daily phone calls and emails, identification of first contacts in the different project stream channels.
Project Specifications and Project Management
• Maintain solid progress in project specifications per business sector and by territory across all operational segments, covering the Middle East area.
• Customize specifications scripts depending on the needs of architects, consultants and projects in compliance with best practices covering the Middle East area.
• Support the Sales team in securing approvals on project submittals directly or indirectly depending on the defined successful strategy of the job through preparing compliance statements and technical submittals
• Demonstrate professional capacity in project management in terms of tactical engagement, communication style, team approach, decision
making influence, presentation and documentation.
• Continuous update on Company’s product presentations and new products/solutions.
• Share projects leads with sales departments on monthly basis.
• Achieve targeted KPIs with regards to identifying potential opportunities, specifying projects and converting specified projects into sales
Customer Relationship Management
• Maintain an excellent relationship with all target groups in the organization’s customer portfolio namely authorized Partners, Architects, Consultants, Designers, Fabricators, Global Accounts, Developers, Investors, Public Authorities and Project Managers.
• Keep updated a dedicated library for customer database and for all target groups that are served by the Specification Unit.
• Keep records and updated contact list per country Seminars, Conferences, Trade Fairs, Training and Education
• Maintain top focus on preparing seminars, conferences, training and education to both internal and external audience.
• Present the Pre-sales Department as a powerful academy for education in the field of, products, solutions, engineering, project management and technical development.
• Organize seminars, conferences, participation in trade fairs and trainings through a well-defined agenda that is published every quarter.
• Keep reference images and report on each activity implemented on the
Research and Reporting
• Research and prepare Market data reports using Ventures Onsite database and/or other database/market resources available.
• Proactive updates of all CRM reports.
• Circulate value added updates on projects and business potentials to all concerned in the organization including external contacts as applicable.
• Prepare Pre-Sales reports as per corporate requirement.
• Publish updated testimonials on secured projects in the region.
• Deliver timely business forecasts for the Specification Unit whilst maintaining a high-performance model in forecasting accuracy.
• Support with pre-sales marketing prepare weekly/ monthly technical bulletins for post and PR purposes in collaboration with PM
• Support on marketing required queries with HQ
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical Electro mechanical)/Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts or Interior Design/
• Bachelor Degree in Civil, Architecture, Industrial Design
• A focused, goal-oriented and motivated approach to work
• The ability to develop individual ideas and clearly communicate them visually, orally and in writing
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to collaborate with others as part of a creative team
• Strong observational, research and analytical skills with creative problem solving
• Resilience and the ability to learn from criticism and be objective about work
• An openness to new influences and concepts
• Self-discipline and professional conduct with the ability to work without supervision
• A flexible, enthusiastic and determined attitude to work and be willing to use own initiative
• Mechanically-related experience required and preferably electrical too
• Computer literate with sound knowledge of Excel, Auto CAD, and Revit (BIM)
• Demonstrable understanding of relevant building Standards, Codes and Certification.
• Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking)
• Tagalog speaker
ABOUT THE COMPANY
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.