JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Planning and delegating work duties to the staff and ensuring that they work according to the compliance of the restaurant business.
• Overseeing the staff for the smooth running of the restaurant.
• Training new employees as per their abilities and skills.
• Inspecting the food and beverage stock level and restock them in a timely manner.
• Conducting inspections of the restaurant kitchen and ensuring proper hygiene is maintained.
• Checking with the guest and making sure that they are getting served with the best quality food.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction with all the services provided to them.
• Preparing daily reports and presenting them to the higher management.
• Oversee both front and back of house operations, including wait staff, kitchen crew, and bussing staff
• Provide exceptional customer service and lead staff to do the same
• Respond to customer complaints quickly and resolve them effectively
• Work with staff to forecast needs for kitchen supplies, goods, and cleaning products.
• Maintain inventory of all needed supplies
• Identify methods our restaurant can use to cut waste, decrease costs, and improve profits
• Manage the work schedules of restaurant’s staff
• Candidate should have similar previous experience.
• Any nationality is welcome to apply to the job.
• Package can be until 7000 and will be based on the experience.
Looking for candidate with the right profile to join soon
ABOUT THE COMPANY
APRES is one of the pioneer projects in the F&B domain which was launched in 2020 based in Al Ain City and made a great impact on the market in a very short time. The standards we follow in the company are based on high end quality and operational procedures which have been followed and implemented by the highest hospitality services providers in the market.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inAssistant Store Manager Jobs in UAE
Sales Manager Jobs in UAE
Retail Manager Jobs in UAE