JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Position: Management consultant (This person will work for their client)
• Joining: Mid of May
• With an understanding of emerging trends and industry disruptions, uncover the untapped potential inside the business to help it modernize and grow. Help businesses to align their strategy to investments, unlock additional value from existing and emerging technologies and deliver the process automation and human experiences that create a long-term, sustainable impact.
• consider what makes business unique and use that to create a competitive advantage. Use approach obstacles from all angles and develop a holistic view to move the business forward.
• Evaluate and change how data and work flows across business to create new value.
The consultant will play an active role in all aspects of the client project; This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating, and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations for client presentations.
• Digital transformation strategy for an enterprise client in the UAE
• Project duration: 12 weeks (may be extended)
• Tentative project start date: mid-May
University Qualifications: Management Degree
Nature and length of previous experience: 5-6 years of experience
Specialist knowledge: Strategy or management consulting with a reputable consulting firm
Current Location: UAE only
Age Range: NA
Gender Preference: NA
Nationality Preference: NA
Language Fluency: Fluent English
• 5-6 years of experience in strategy or management consulting with a reputable consulting firm
• Experience working on projects in technology and/or digital transformation.
Key consulting skillset / expertise:
• Business analysis/ analytical skills: conceptualizing, analyzing, deriving insights from data
• Financial modeling/ developing business cases
• Strong storytelling and PowerPoint/presentation preparation/ slide making skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions