JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Manager Strategy Consulting - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
Client is a Tier 1 Strategy Consulting Company is seeking to recruit Strategy Manager for its Technology Practice. Candidates with a specialization in at least one of the following areas are preferred: Big Data Analytics, Digital Transformation / Digital Advisory, Cybersecurity, IT Transformation & IT Strategy.
They are seeking candidates who use their strategic business consulting skills to work with clients through all stages of strategy-based transformation projects. Provide support on client assignments that help to develop a strategy and then refocus an organization on making that strategy a reality. Consult with clients to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to clients' strategic and operating success by developing insight, conducting independent analysis, and meeting with clients to assure assignment progress. Develop conclusions and recommendations, write reports, assist in client presentations and provide implementation assistance as required. Construct the analytical framework and work steps for each assignment.
- A blend of talents and skills is required of successful Associate candidates, including intellectual ability, excellent analytical skills with the capability to perform sophisticated hypothesis-driven analyses, imagination and creativity, judgment and maturity, curiosity, interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, high energy level, professional integrity, and demonstrated leadership.
The role offers a generous tax free package and lucrative bonus as well as excellent career development opportunities with a globally renowned brand name.
- Advanced / graduate degree, e.g. an MBA, MS, or PhD required
- 8 -12 years of experience with industry or functional work showing progressive promotion, and outstanding academic achievement
- Business-level fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
- International work experience
Experience in one or more of the following industries is a plus:
- Telecommunications and Media, Energy, Financial Services, Public Sector, Transportation, Information Technology and Healthcare
- Experience in one of the following emerging/ technology related topics is a plus: Big Data, Digital and Analytics, Cyber Security, IT Transformation, IT Strategy
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Candidates from tier 1 or 2 strategy firms with a focus on IT consulting or IT strategy will be considered for the post.
- Proven experience in managing, inspiring, mentoring aspiring consultants.
- Willingness to travel 80%
ABOUT THE COMPANY
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.