JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Understanding the Project.
• Coordinate with Architect, draftsmen.
• Support Structural Design Manager & structural engineer during design stage
• Responsible for the preparation of Authority, tender and Construction drawings.
• Review site queries/comments and prepare sketches in response to queries from site teams during construction till building completion.
• Total experience must be more than 10 years including 5 years of experience in the gulf region in Structural Design.
• Education Qualification : Diploma in Civil Draftsman or equivalent with thorough AutoCAD experience.
• Expertise on Revit required.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Archgroup Consultants is an established multi disciplinary Consulting firm based in Dubai.
Headed by Ashok Korgaonkar since 1992 the firm has grown over the years into a close-knit, efficiently managed team of professionals.
With branches in Dubai & Mumbai, we have the resources and network to undertake projects throughout India. We have also successfully provided our services overseas in Egypt, Libya, Oman, India and Mauritius. With a full-time staff strength of nearly 200 dedicated professionals Archgroup has the capability of handling projects of any scale and size.